Wednesday, 2 May 2012

A love of mine <3

Ok so again it's been over a week since I have blogged!! I am so busy with my kiddies all the time it is heaven when I sit down to blog , but 9 times out of 10 I fall asleep so I apologise for this!! Lol
Anyway I am a MASSIVE photography fan I love taking pictures! Wether it be of food , my children , animals or buildings I just love it ! I find it so therapeutic and exciting discovering new angles and different things to photograph. I have a standard camera but I take most of my pictures on my phone , I have a iPhone 4 and I love it!! It's my baby lol.
There are so many amazing apps you can get for photography and I have most of them and to get the best effects I add all my apps together a s use them like a little family to add the effect I love.
The apps I have and love the best are of course :
Instagram <3 this app is amazing I love it.
Pixlromatic <3 this app adds boarders and lighting.

Water me <3 this app will make any picture look like its floating and adds ripples and a sunset or night effect.
I also use a collage app where you can take single photos and add them on to one photo and then through the other apps add the effects :)
Here are some of my pictures I have taken on my phone and edited!
Comments welcome,
Also I enjoy photography so if anybody would like any photos edited don't hesitate to ask :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment