Saturday, 21 April 2012

Opinions about tattooed women :)

I am currently discussing (with myself) what tattoo to have next... I have 5 at the moment, but I need more!!
I think women with tattoos look gorgeous but I know not everyone share my opinion.
A lot of people thing girls should be girls and tattoos are quite a "guy thin" well I don't agree I love tattoos on anyone man or woman! Apart from the obvious facial ones, I'm a strong believer in each to their own but personally a tattooed face doesn't quite do it for me ha!!
I have quite a big on on my wrist , one on my ankle, 2 on my right shoulder and one at the base of my spine. Each of my tattoos has a reason and meaning. So what do you all think? I'd be glad to give my opinion or share pics of tats with anyone it's a great passion of mine so let me know what you have and what you would love to have... The peacock feather I am posting is what I would really like next. The others are mine already.
Mwah xx

1 comment:

  1. I love a good ol tattoo Here and there, I really want another but its deffo more special when it has meaning, yet another sweet post from lammy d :D xxx

    ReplyDelete